Welcome to my website!
"Honesty, Integrity, Attention to detail, Reliability, and Continual Communication throughout the entire loan process (and beyond) is what makes a Satisfied Client!”
Let me introduce - Tom Hengels
Tom Hengels was born and raised in Downers Grove, IL. He Played football, wrestling, track & field, and baseball for Downers Grove North High. After graduation, he fulfilled his lifelong dream of joining and earning the title of, a United States Marine. While in the Marine Corps, Tom served as an Artillery explosives hauler in Desert Shield/Desert Storm & also in Panama. Being a Veteran, Tom has a deep dedication and appreciation to ALL Veterans - past, current, and future.
Tom has a long history of helping first time home buyers, regardless of their credit or financial situation; achieve the American dream of buying their first home!
Tom is truly dedicated, and passionate, about his over 20-year career as a Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer. The results of his dedication and hard work to his client’s individual needs, credit situation, and best interests, has created hundreds of “Satisfied Clients” and afforded him a nearly 100% referral business from those he’s helped, trusted financial advisors, insurance professionals, Attorneys, and the most experienced of Realtors.
As a Loan Officer helping his clients, Tom’s specialties include:
1. VA Loan - Up to 100% financing for qualified Veterans (Active Duty, Reserves + Spouses).
2. Financing for most credit levels; so, perfect credit NOT required!
3. Conforming Loans - Up to 97% financing for a primary home.
4. First Time Home Buyer (FHA, Home Ready, Home Possible, and IHDA Down-Payment assistance programs).
5. Financing for eligible Condominiums (new construction, existing or non-warrantable)
6. Refinances to lower monthly payments or “Cash Out” financing for home improvements etc.
7. Financing for the self-employed OR complex financial situation individuals.
8. “Jumbo” mortgage financing; for higher-end properties.